My Life: Eirin Ai

Monday, September 18, 2006

recently met Randy. well actually had known him for a long time. but it's only through the sgboy profile. and then talk thru occasionally on msn.

one day, he smsed me and said wanna go out for supper? well y not? i am at harbourfront that day, just went for my meeting at the centre, and so rush down to orchard to meet him.

first meeting was great. we talked a lot. and then we agree to meet up for movie. the first movie we watched was the lakehouse. haha imagine so many couples there, and we are the only guys. oh ya need to clarify, we are only friends then.

and from there, we always talk everyday, via sms of course. it is only a couple of months later then i call him on his phone.

and then, i had started out wanting to know more friends. who knows, i ended up having feelings for him. love is such a complicating thing. after talking to some friends, well, i think, it is better for me to just enjoy out times together. no need to rush through the whole process. if he is meant for me, he will. :)

going to do my tutorial now. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home